Watch Chennai Express fullmovie online


Release Date:
 8 August, 2013

Director
Rohit Shetty

Producer
Gauri Khan

Genre: 
Comedy, Romance, Action

Cast:
 Shahrukh Khan , Deepika Padukone , Nikitin Dheer , Manorama, Sathyaraj
Summary: Chennai Express is a story about a man s journey from Mumbai to Rameshwaram and what happens along the way. The film features Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone in lead roles.

The buzz is that Shahrukh Khan has roped in popular Punjabi rapper-singer Honey Singh to compose an item number for his much hyped film, Chennai Express. Shahrukh recently approached Singh who was more than glad to accept his offer. "I was very very surprised and happy to hear from Shahrukh Bhai. He said he wanted me to do a particular song for Chennai Express and told me to do what I could", Singh shared lately.

Providing details about the song, the popular singer said, "I wrote and composed the song while I was in Mauritius. Both Shahrukh Bhai and I are huge Rajinikanth fans. This number is our tribute to Rajinikanth".